July : A celebration

Hello guys, a lot of things happened for the past month. If you guys know me, you can already probably know that this month ; July is my favourite month of the yearrrrrr !!! *screaming* It is my favourite month because guess what, it’s my freaking birthday 🥳




Let’s make this a quick, short and nice summary.

On the first day of July, I joined this one seminar regarding Otorhinolaryngology (ORL) at the Hospital nearby my university. I really enjoyed myself there, learning all new terms and knowledges event though my time has not yet to come to learn all of those stuff as I am still in my clinical years. But it’s okay as I really love to know new stuffs and all. Okay here’s the thing, at the end of the day of the seminar, they held a mini test as to recap our comprehension regarding on what we had learned so far for the entire day, Guess what, I was nominated as the winner for the student category on that test and not just that, I was the only person who got it all correct for the questions given. I was sooo over the moon and that time as I believe it’s good start for my favourite month of the year. Yuhuhuuuu.







July had been really nice and really reallyyy good for me. I am soo sad because July had left us (me). On the second of July, I got to spend my day and night with one of my favourite person in this world. Nothing much happened but we really enjoyed each other’s presence. During the first weekend of July, I attended my high school friend’s wedding. He is just the same age of us and already get married !! I know righttttt. I can’t really believe it either but anyways, Barakallah to both of you. We pray for your long lasting marriage and have a sakinah and mawaddah family, insyaAllah.

Besides, I am so happy as I was blessed with lots and lots of food this month. Like a lott of it and I never regret any moment of eating. Lol. I ate a lott of food with my favourite person in this month. Alhamdulillah for it. I will share a lots of pictures of foods in this entry and just bare with me, okay?  








Okay soo, on the 17th to 21st of July, my family and I went to Indonesia at the Riau province at Pekanbaru to be exact, I bet many of you don’t really know where is it but it’s okay, we just went there to unwind ourselves from the busyness of life. (lol acah gila) hahahhaa. Actually we went there to visit my dad’s friends and at the same time, just to have some holiday with our family. Maybe if I am rajin enough to update, I will make a special entry to tell you guys on what we did and whatnot during our vacation at Indonesia (InsyaAllah).





So, before I forget, my birthday was on 19th of July !!! Do mark this date n your calendar okayyyy. I wish that I will become a better Muslim who will always try to improve myself to become better and
better day by day, insyaAllah, besides, I pray that I will be given a healthy body and mind for me to become a safe doctor one day. Aminn.










Actually I don’t really know on what more to write but yeah I can’t believe July ended this way. It happened so fast as I can’t really believe myself either. It’s okay. Things happened, right? So I hope you guys can pray for me, for all of us something good in our life, Amin.










Btw, I would like to thank all of you for all of your warm wishes, all the dua given, May Allah bless all of us with His endless Blessings. Insya-Allah. I hope you guys enjoy the foods above. Lol. Besides, I want to wish Happy Birthday to all July’s babies (especially my fav person as that person was born on July too)  !!!!

Fake it till you make it,
xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts