Congratulations Dr.

 

To the person who will be reading this, thank you.


"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"


    Live is always not up to our expectation. I did not expect someone stranger to become one of the most important person for me in surviving this harsh medical school. Yes, the person is you. I still remember the moments when I first hear your name and I was like, who is this person? why one talks so high of him? Little did I know it changes a lot of things that happened in my life from that very own moment.

    We started to become close when you always come visited our home when we were in first year of medical school, still young and naive. Laughing and enjoying life to the fullest. You came in and we share a lot of great memories together. When it comes to exam seasons, we became very anxious but you were there with us, helping and guiding us, one by one, tips by tips and Alhamdulillah, all of us are now in year 5 with all your helps and guidance. Thank you.


    7 years of medical school is never been easy. I saw you, I listen to you, I believe in you. In your lowest and despair, in all those happy and enjoyful moments throughout those 7 years. I know how hard you struggle, the rollercoaster in your journey. I am so proud of you for making through these past 7 years with flying colours. *clap clap* 


    Remember when we were both tired when I am in the mid of study week for my first professional exams? It was Ramadan that time (just like today), we became sooo random and bought ourselves tickets for Thai movie at cinema that time (Astaghfirullah lagha). It turns out the movie was soo weird and it's not up to our expectation at all?? Hahahaha. the "oh gy mod" phrases? Lol. 


    I still remember having hospital tours and clerking patients with you when I was still in pre-clinical years, I got to see one ELSCS with you when I was still struggling to past my first professional exams. It was surreal and I was soo excited back then. Thank you. Those random food hunting we had, back in our hometown and also here in KL. How we always bought food in the bazaar for iftar. The lovely chakoi, the most delicious soya which you never can get to enjoy it alone (because everyone keep wanting it).

    From scooters to the axia car, we travel a lott like a lottt together. Not to mention those study sessions we had at few starbucks, coffee beans, and also co-working space TD1303. The study sessions was soo interactive where you torture my brain to do the active recall sessions, we dissects the CPGs and we also study the "evil triad" mindmap which really helpful.

    All those random trips we had, to Melaka, Pulau Perhentian with unforgettable memories. Riding banana boat with you was never a mistake. We really had a good time and laugh with during that moments. Although it was a "nightmare" for you, it really is one of the best memories we had. 



    All in all, am so proud and blessed for having you in my life, not just in medical school, but as a person who was there when I need someone, when I need guidance the most, I would not be who I am today, here, without your help. Thank you. thank you. thank you. 

    I hope and wish you congratulations for passing Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) with Honours and got first class for this degree. All the best in your future endeavour. For sure life after undergraduate studies will be more and more challenging especially during houseman years. I know you are one of the great and brightest person I will ever know and keep in my life. 


    Thank you for all the laughters, the sweet and sour memories, the wonderful advices, the wisdoms, the tears we shares, all the knowledges, the tips and tricks and so many more that I couldn't mention here. All those heart-to-heart sessions, the motivational and inspirational talks. Thank you. Words won't be ever enough how thankful am I and how proud am I to know you, be with you and to learn with you.


    To more random trips, random talks, random knowledges, guidance with you. See you when I see you. Thank you, Dr. Dibo. xoxo.





    


    

Comments

Popular Posts