June : A Summary

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog ! I am soo sorry for the delay because I was busy for the past few days and I didn’t have time to write. So, for this month, I can say that a few memorable things happened and I enjoyed this month a lot.

Random shot at random places.

As you guys already know, we as Muslims, we celebrate Eid Mubarak for the past month and for me, I am so grateful that I can celebrate Syawal for the whole month !!! It’s because unlike most of my friends, I got to finished my exam early before Syawal started. Alhamdulillah. Just to spoil the mood, next year, I will be sitting my second professional exam after Eid Fitri (I am soo sad like I want to cry
so badly) but it’s okay, there will always ‘hikmah’ in everything happened in our life, right? we just need to seek for the ‘hikmah’ insyaAllah.

For me, Syawal is clearly associated with food (and bersyukur ye guys).  Like a lott of food. I always look forward to eat things that only can be found in Syawal like my grandma’s “daging dendeng”, “ketupat”, and a lot of other foods. This will be the only month where I don’t even bother to look for weighing scale (who did that, like really (?) hahahaha.) I really enjoy eating like I will always pick every single menu that the ‘tuan rumah’ serve us especially if I attended an open house ! It’s like a heaven to get to eat every single food without being bothered of anything. Alhamdulillah. If you guys know me and follow me at my social media, you guys can see that I really enjoyed Syawal so much that almost everyday I will go and ‘beraya’ for the whole Syawal. 

I can "anyam" this you know



Despite of anything, I really loveee and enjoyyyy this Syawal a.k.a my semester break a.k.a my holiday with my favourite persons in the world which are my family (my siblings) especially !!! We had a hell great of moments together and I always can’t wait to meet them. People said siblings are the one that you will miss them when you are far from each other and you will get really annoyed 
with them when you are together and I guess that’s somewhat true. We always like alwaysssss 24/7 quarrel with each other at home but I am grateful for the love-love-love-hate relationship that we share.  Alhamdulillah, I am really grateful to have this kind of happy family without any complicated dramas.

Okay I think enough for the Syawal thingy and let the rest be history...

The next main event that happened this month is The Community Outreach programme which I joined under One Health Student Club (you guys can google it) which handled by my own university. It was a 2 days and 1 night programme at Sungai Siput, Perak. The objective for the programme is to spread awareness and to educate the aborigins at this area regarding zoonotic disease which is the disease that can be cause by animals.

Views in the forest
We arrived the village at approximately 10:00am and we quickly unpacked our things as alot of things needed to be prepared for the activities with the villagers. After unpacking and unloading our stuffs, while the food committees preparing for our lunch, we went to the village to ask and invite the villagers to come and join our activities at noon. It was a tough job actually as they were very shy with us. Btw, at this one particular house, after we are done talking to them, we took a few selfies with them and suddenly, we heard something like animals where fighting each other. My friends and I quickly ran from that house when we saw two dogs were fighting each other. It was a really terrible moment for us because we were frightened and very shocked at that time. you guys should really look at our faces that moment. hahahaaha. You know what, all of the kids that we talked just now saw that incident and all of them laugh at us !!! It was such an embarrassing moment for us.

At noon, when all of the kids arrived, they have lunch with us and then, they were divided into three groups because there will be three stations for them. First station is where they learn how to properly wash their hand as hand hygiene is really important especially for the kids who loves to play with dirts. Second is the station where they learn the types of animal and what disease that they could possibly bring. Last station was the station which is handled by me and my friends which is the saloon station! This station is where we inspect their heads and hairs searching for any ‘kutu’ at their head. It was a whole new experience for me to shampoo and wash someone’s head for the first time in my life, it was a great experience eventhough I managed to wet a whole body of my customer despite wearing so called protectable plastics around them. Lol.

Then, we proceed with some games with the kids and the kids really enjoyed what had we prepared for them, We wrap up the evening games with us having fun with the river besides our chalet. I always enjoyed playing with the water at the river. That night, we have BBQ and yes, I ate a lott for that night and we enjoyed a movie entitled ‘Extremely Wicked’ that night. 

The next day was something unforgettable by me (and all of us) I think. I always kinda want to laugh because we are very naive that morning as we are all excited to go for hiking. Little that we know, a hell lot of adventure waiting for us! (I really can’t stop laughing when I think about this). You know what, all of us are soo excited that morning as we took a lot of pictures even before we started our hiking adventure yett. We were all that energetic that morning and somehow all of us got really tired when we hike because all of our energy drained just by taking pictures. Hahahahaha. It tooks us a whole 3 hours just to reach the peak of the mountain. It is 838m tall. Actually, we all can just reached the peak one hour earlier but a few things happened that we have to stop and rest for a whole good 30 minutes if I am not mistaken. After all, it was really worth it when we reached the peak of it as the views are very mesmerising and we are grateful to be the first group of Malay to reach there. I tell you what, the track that we all went through was meant for the locals there only. It was really adventurous and hardcore track for newbies like us. It took us 2 hours to climb down. There were a lott of sliding, slipping and shouting especially at the “tricky area”. 

The view at the peak of the mini-mountain
I can’t describe how happy and grateful I am to finally set my feet on the ground after 5 hours in the forest. After reaching our chalet, I quickly find some water as it was really exhausting hike for me and then, I quickly have my lunch and straight away jump into the river and took a really good bath after a loooongggggg journey in the jungle. We checked out at 5:00pm that evening and straight away to our hostels.

It was a really memorable, great, and good experiences and knowledges that I got for the whole two days during the programme. Alhamdulillah for everything. I wish and I hope I can join this programme again really soon because it taught me a lot to build and shape me to become a better person insyaallah. Aminn.



I think that’s all for now, I am sorry for all the mistakes and I hope you guys enjoy this post! Don’t forget to comment your memorable experience this month at the comment section below. Ah, not to forget, happy belated birthday to all June babiesssss 🥳

Fake it till you make it, xoxo. Byeeee.


Comments

Popular Posts